Here the topic explain about the easy way to perform Factory Reset Google Pixel And Pixel XL Easy : How to attempt? Google Pixel or Pixel XL is having some problems if you are facing, the best solution is to factory reset Google Pixel or Pixel XL. We have lot of the reasons behind to attempt this method but main thing we have to know and aware about Factory Reset Google Pixel And Pixel XL Easy.
Follow the important
You should back up all the files and information to prevent any important data from being lost. The important way to back up data on your device as Google Pixel or Pixel XL is by find to Settings => Backup & reset.
Factory Reset Google Pixel And Pixel XL Easy : How to
- Working Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Hardware Keys
Working Google Pixel and Pixel XL
Go to notification section of Pixel or Pixel XL and choose the gear icon to bring up the main Settings. From settings page, choose on Backup and reset listed under the User and Backup and select Factory data reset. Ensure that everything has been backed up and then at bottom side of the screen choose Reset device. On next screen, choose Delete all and wait for process to done and the phone to reboot.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL with Hardware Keys
If you find that the touch screen is unresponsive, there’s a issue accessing the menu, or maybe forgot your pattern lock, then you can still the factory reset your Pixel and Pixel XL using this hardware keys.
- Turn off Pixel or Pixel XL.
- Press and hold Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you find the Android icon.
- Using Volume down choose wipe data/factory reset option and tap the Power button to touch it.
- Using Volume down highlight Yes > delete all user data and tap Power to choose it.
- After completed the Pixel or Pixel XL has reboot, then use Power button to choose it.
- When Google Pixel or Pixel XL restarts, everything will be cleared and will be ready to set up again once.