Here the topic explain about Google Pixel and Pixel XL Screen Touch doesn’t Responding and how to fix this issue below mentioned with detailed information. Google Pixel and Pixel XL Screen Touch doesn’t Responding issues arise depending on the main reason Lack of memory using by the RAM/More number of apps using at the same time on your device.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL Screen Touch doesn’t Responding
Step 1, restart your device
If your Google Pixel and Pixel XL Screen Touch doesn’t Responding with the screen on, hold down the power button for about 30 seconds to be restart.
Rebooting the device gives it a fresh start. few times , that’s all you need to fix an issue.
Then, troubleshoot Google Pixel and Pixel XL Screen Touch doesn’t Responding
If your Google Pixel and Pixel XL Screen Touch doesn’t Responding issue arises more than once, you’ll need to check for a big issue. Follow the listed steps for each suggested solution below; after each, ensure whether it fixed the issue.
Step 2, Troubleshoot your device for freezing
Check Android updates
System updates can bring latest improvements that may fix your issue.
To check for and install the system updates:
- Open device’s Settings app .
- Scroll to the bottom and touch About phone or About tablet => System updates.
- You’ll see the update status. Follow any on-screen essential steps.
Check storage & clear space
You may see problems if the device’s internal storage is full or almost full. To clear space that your device needs to work well, you can remove the unnecessary files and wipe cached data.
To check how much storage your device has:
- Open the device’s Settings app .
- Under “Device,” touch Storage.
- See how much of storage you have available. Your device can start having problem when less than 10% of storage is free on your device.
Step 3, Troubleshoot apps on your device for Screen Touch doesn’t Responding
Check for app updates
App updates can bring latest improvements that may solve your issue.
To see and get updates for your apps on your device:
- Open Play Store app .
- At the top side left, touch Menu .
- Touch My apps & games.
- Apps with available recent updates are labeled “Update.”
- If an update is available on your device, touch the app => Update.
- Touch Update all, If multiple updates are available.
Close apps you’re not using
In generally recommend, just close the apps if you are not using. Android automatically manages the device memory that apps use.
But to completely close an app, including any of background services that it may be running:
- Open device’s Settings app .
- Touch Apps.
- Pick the particular app from the list.
- Tap to choose Force stop.
The major problem may be caused by an app that you have downloaded. To find whether a downloaded app is causing this issue, you can restart your device in safe mode.
To reboot in safe mode:
- Follow the steps to turn on safe mode. Safe mode is solution for temporarily disable all downloaded apps.
- After you’re in safe mode, wait to find if the problem goes away.
If your problem doesn’t go away in safe mode
Restart the device and skip to the next section.
If your problem goes away in safe mode
Great! A downloaded app is most likely causing this issue. To find out which app it is:
- To exit the safe mode, restart your device again.
- One by one, uninstall the downloaded apps. After each uninstall, again once restart your device and see find whether uninstall that app fixed the problem.
- After you uninstall the app that’s causing the issue, you can reinstall the other danger apps that you have to removed.
Step 4, Last step Still having Screen Touch doesn’t Responding?
If your Google pixel still Screen Touch doesn’t Respondingafter trying all the basic solutions above, you may need to attempt these advanced troubleshooting effective steps.
To remove all the processes on your device that may be causing the problem, you can factory reset your device to factory settings.
IMPORTANT: A factory data reset will delete all data from your device. While any important data stored on your Google Account will be restored easily, all the installed apps and their saved data will be uninstalled. Before you attempt a factory data reset, look over options for backing up and again restoring your data on a Google Pixel phone or on a Nexus device.
Keep in mind that if your problem is caused by an installed app that you downloaded, the issue could come back again if you reinstall that app. Leave with a valuable command let us know on below.